We are a privately supported 501c3 organization. Our EIN# is 20-2999811.
If your company is able to make matching gifts, let us know and we will complete any necessary documentation.
We are happy to send you a copy of our most recent financial report. If interested, please email us.
During our 2013 fiscal year we raised a total of $101,850. This came from 119 private donors, donations from students and staff at Dale Street School in Medfield, MA and First Presbyterian Church in Arlington, VA, plus matching gifts from SAP, Morgan Stanley and Verizon. Covidien (see previous article) also made a large donation.
This year 93.7% of our spending was used for direct services and programming. The remaining 6.3% was spent on administrative costs, travel and fundraising.
Thank you to all our 2013 donors! We hope we can count on you for your continued support in 2014!